Dietitian and Nutrition
Let us help you find your best diet. Our Dietitians are experts in food and nutrition, providing assistance on how to correctly create diet and nutritional plans for people who may be affected by health conditions. We can also help you if are wanting information and guidance on better meal plans. We can assist to maximise nutritional input in your diet.
Our Dietitian can help if your child is facing some of the following common issues:
- check_circleFussy eating, restrictive food behaviours and food aversion
- check_circleMalnutrition, growth faltering
- check_circleOverweight or obesity
- check_circleNutritional deficiencies
- check_circleFood allergies or food intolerance
- check_circleNutritional support such as Nasogastric tube feed,PEG feed and nutritional supplements
- check_circleGastrointestinal issues such as Diarrhoea, Constipation, Reflux and Coeliac disease
If you are concerned, we are more than happy to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation with one of our Nutritionists. From the initial appointment, we can assess any concerns and develop strategies and goals.
Dietetics and Nutrution
Services for Kids
To empower children and their families to overcome feeding challenges, create positive relationship with food and mealtime environment in order to optimise children’s growth and development.
A comprehensive Dietetic Assessment will be performed by our Dietitian to collect your child’s growth, medical, social and dietary history. Our Dietitian will also observe your child during a mealtime session to assess their eating conditions. Upon collection of all the information, our Dietitian will develop goals and strategies with you to support your child’s growth and development.
Taking your child’s nutritional requirements, medical conditions, growth and development into consideration, our Dietitian will work collaboratively with other allied health professionals to devise a holistic health care plan with you to meet your feeding and health goals. Depending on the needs of your child, some therapy sessions will be conducted through fun and game-based activities. Your child’s nutritional and health goals can be achieved with the help of the therapy sessions, as well as tailored meal plans, recipes and feeding regimes.
- check_circleDoes your child have any food allergies?
- check_circleIs your child struggling with their nutrition?
- check_circleWe can tailor positive meal plans to make eating enjoyable
- check_circleAre challenging behaviours making mealtime difficult?
- check_circleOur Dieticians have experience with disabilities, and complex needs
We have Mobile
We have mobile dietitian for kids and adults. We can come to where you live, work, learn and play. For children, our mobile dietitian services are particularly beneficial as children tend to be more receptive to therapy in the comfort of their home or school.
Our Dietitians provides dietetic services to individuals with intellectual disabilities, mental illness and neurological conditions at your home, in our clinic and school.
Our Dietitian provides personalised assessment and interventions to individuals who need support for:
• Weight management
• Personalised meal plans
• Healthy grocery shopping tour
• Healthy cooking class
• Food allergies and intolerance
• Chronic disease management e.g. cardiovascular disease, diabetes, kidney diseases etc.
• Home Enteral Nutrition (HEN) - tube feeding
• Gastrointestinal symptoms management
• Texture modified diet
• Wound healing and prevention
Our Mobile Dietitian Services are also covered by the NDIS. As a registered NDIS service provider, we endeavour to assist you with a treatment plan that meets your child and your family’s need. Our NDIS Dietitian and Nutrition services offer a variety of flexible payment options and NDIS funding can often cover the sum total of the sessions. For more information or to discuss your child’s specific NDIS plan, please give one of our friendly NDIS Nutritionist a call.