This exciting position will allow you to work with children aged 0-18 and their families to achieve goals and developmental milestones. They will have variety of needs including being on the autism spectrum, sensory processing difficulties, physical disabilities, sensory impairments and learning difficulties.
We have open positions for graduates, experienced candidates and senior speech therapists based in our modern, purpose-built Canterbury clinic or our soon-to-be-open clinic in Campbelltown.
You will be providing one-on-one and group therapy sessions based in-clinic, as well as providing speech therapy services in local schools and preschools, as required.
- Be part of an inter-disciplinary team delivering improved health outcomes to our patients.
- Provide client driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment.
- Contributing productive and influential relationships within the team.
- Manage a caseload of NDIS participants.
- Provide a range of evidence-based assessments and interventions for individuals with developmental and other disabilities.
- Submitting written funding applications for NDIS.
- Provide services and supports in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an understanding and ability to provide services and supports within the parameters of the participant's available NDIS funding.
Working at i-Fit Group
- Competitive remuneration package on offer with bonus schemes.
- Apple MacBook, mobile phone and tablet
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Teaching and guidance from a senior clinician with decades of experience
- Supervision with a Senior Occupational Therapist
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to pursue your own paediatric clinical interests
- Opportunities to develop your own therapeutic programmes
- Opportunities to contribute your ideas to develop our services
- Fun, supportive team and environment
- Modern clinic
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Award Program
- Team social events
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Therapy
- Registration with SPA
- Ability to treat and assess Adults/Children across a wide range of ages
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Current driver's license
- Current Working with Children's Check and Police Check
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- You will have excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- You will have proven ability to work in autonomously and provide support.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine commitment to providing excellent therapy supports.