About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Occupational Therapist/Rehabilitation Consultant to join our growing team!
You will assist in building and leading the team to manage clients and their claims effectively to ensure better health outcomes. The successful applicant will work across our clinical and workplace rehabilitation (Workers Compensation and CTP) divisions.
- Be part of an inter-disciplinary team delivering improved health outcomes to our patients.
- Ability to manage and lead a team to achieve goals.
- Contributing productive and influential relationships within the team.
- Contributing to creating productive and influential relationships within the team.
- Provide support and motivate staff towards continued professional growth and skill development.
- Implementing strategies to ensure a sustainable and durable return to work, independence, or quality of life as part of their rehabilitation plan.
- Manage a caseload of workplace rehabilitation
- Recommending adaptive and ergonomic equipment to overcome functional limitations.
- Assessing functional potential of clients and workers in home, leisure and work environments to adapt and maximise their performance.
- Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders, medical practitioners and multidisciplinary teams.
- Conducting rehabilitation assessments such as workplace assessments, functional capacity Evaluation and Activities of Daily Living Assessments
- Engaging with individual, employer, doctor and other professionals to ensure appropriate intervention is being delivered
- Documenting case notes as part of reporting and compliance requirements
- Return to Work planning
Working at i-Fit Group
- Competitive remuneration package on offer with bonus schemes.
- Apple MacBook, mobile phone and tablet
- Friendly and supportive management team
- Teaching and guidance from a senior clinician with decades of experience
- Supervision with a Senior Occupational Therapist
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to pursue your own paediatric clinical interests
- Opportunities to develop your own therapeutic programmes
- Opportunities to contribute your ideas to develop our services
- Fun, supportive team and environment
- Modern clinic
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Award Program
- Team social events
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Ability to treat and assess Adults/Children across a wide range of ages
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Current driver's license
- Current Working with Children's Check and Police Check
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- You will have excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- You will have proven ability to work in autonomously and provide support.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine commitment to providing excellent therapy supports.