Experienced, Skilled, Professional and Dedicated Team
iFit Group is a dynamic allied health organisation focused on enriching the lives of our clients. Our highly-trained, experienced and dedicated team work together to achieve a common purpose. We have a shared sense of determination and commitment to your health and recovery. We adopt a holistic and client-centric framework to help you achieve the best possible treatment outcomes and individual goals.
To provide the most professional and compassionate care and superior quality therapy for all individuals to help them live their best life.
A world where every individual is self-determined, can participate, receives equal opportunity, reaches their full potential and lives an enhanced life.
- To be an industry leader allied health provider and a leading source of information for all allied health news, studies and resources.
- To support and enable individuals of all abilities to be self-determined and independent, giving them the control and freedom to achieve their individual goals.
- To provide superior quality, client-centric and innovative treatment to support individuals in realising their full potential and enhance their lives.
- To provide the best assistive technology solutions to meet the needs and goals of each unique case.
- To consistently provide high-quality services, uphold and excel industry standards by conducting quality assurance regularly.
We come to you
Our Team can come to you, where you:Live, Work, Learn and Play
Our Focus is you
Regardless of the goal, our focus is supporting you achieve it. Whether it is recovering and return to work after an accident, independence with daily living, or home modification and prescription of Assistive Technology.
Clinical and Evidence Approaches
Our approach is based in clinical evidence, our different models focus not only on tailored solutions, but enriching and empowering the individual.
Team Based Approach
If you require more than one type of support or therapy, our clinic can offer our team based approach to achieve your goals.
i-Fit Group is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider. We uphold the national standards enforced by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. This ensures all our clients receive high-quality, safe and regulated treatment.