Why Work with Us
Experienced, Skilled, Professional and Dedicated Team
i-Fit Group is a dynamic allied health organisation focused on enriching the lives of our clients. Our highly-trained, experienced and dedicated team work together to achieve a common purpose. We have a shared sense of determination and commitment to your health and recovery. We adopt a holistic and client-centric framework to help you achieve the best possible treatment outcomes and individual goals.
To provide the most professional and compassionate care and superior quality therapy for all individuals to help them live their best life.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, our mission is to continue to provide the best quality care and therapy while supporting the development of enhanced health and safety measures by enforcing and practicing such measures throughout our clinic.
A world where every individual is self-determined, can participate, receives equal opportunity, reaches their full potential and lives an enhanced life.
- To be an industry leader allied health provider and a leading source of information for all allied health news, studies and resources.
- To support and enable individuals of all abilities to be self-determined and independent, giving them the control and freedom to achieve their individual goals.
- To provide superior quality, client-centric and innovative treatment to support individuals in realising their full potential and enhance their lives.
- To provide the best assistive technology solutions to meet the needs and goals of each unique case.
- To consistently provide high-quality services, uphold and excel industry standards by conducting quality assurance regularly.
i-Fit Group is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider. We uphold the national standards enforced by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. This ensures all our clients receive high-quality, safe and regulated treatment.
i-Fit Group is a SIRA accredited Workplace Rehabilitation Provider in NSW. If you have been involved in a workplace injury, we can help at all stages of your claim. Our goal is to make the process easier for you so you can focus on recovery.
i-Fit Group offers a number of Paediatric Services for children with all ranges of ability.
Our Team can come to you, where you are:
Live, Work, Learn and Play
Regardless of the goal, our focus is supporting you achieve it. Whether it is recovering and return to work after an accident, independence with daily living, or home modification and prescription of Assistive Technology.
Our approach is based on clinical evidence, our different models focus not only on tailored solutions, but enriching and empowering the individual.
If you require more than one type of support or therapy, our clinic can offer our team based approach to achieve your goals.